Yes, if there are sufficient funds in your account, or a cleared pre-payment has been made – and subject to the necessary due diligence – you may collect from our Ealing Road showroom.
- It is important to remember that bullion coins are bought as an investment rather than for any numismatic value.
- Some coins may be more expensive to buy (often due to scarcity) even though they contain the same amount of metal and therefore the same intrinsic value.
- One ounce bullion coins are generally the largest size available and can be the most cost effective.
- Under current legislation (Dec.2016) certain UK bullion coins are CGT exempt.
Prices on the website are constantly updated and accurately reflect the fluctuations in the spot price throughout the trading day.
- Yes – we usually provide you with a window 15 minutes for you to complete your purchase once product is in cart. We hold the original price agreed – whether or not the price moves up or down during this period.
- If your payment fails for any reason, your order will be cancelled and you would have to place a new order.
We have no minimum nor maximum spending limits when purchasing small bars and coins – we are happy to sell single units of our very smallest bars up to multiple units of our largest market bars.
We currently accept Credit and Debit card payments on our website. If you have any specific request, please contact our team.
- Purchases or sales by private individuals up to the value of £10,000 GBP may be executed without any identification – we will ask you for a name and address for the invoice.
- If you are spending more than £50,000 in the course of a year then we may be required to carry out full Due Diligence procedures.
- Client information is subject to The Data Protection Act and would never be disclosed unless we are compelled to do so by the authorities.
- Our packages are discreetly wrapped and the process is recorded by HD camera and a recording is kept.
- We deliver our items via carrier partners – fully insured to your personal address and a signature will be required (Other couriers may be used at our discretion).
- When you receive goods from us by post or courier we advise that you carefully check the external packaging before you sign for it – if you notice any signs of damage or tampering you should not sign for it.
- Subject to satisfactory pre-payment and production of the relevant ID documents you may collect in person at our Ealing Road showroom by using ‘collect from store’ option on our website.
A typical waiting time to receive the goods – from the time of the order being placed – is usually within 7-10 days.